Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tracks From Shay Star




This is for all my Shay Star fans. Ever since Empty Condom Wrappers Volume 1, people have been hitting me up asking for new material from Shay Star. You can always follow her on Twitter or catch up to her on Myspace and she will keep you up to date herself.  But I got gift for you. I have compiled some of her tracks for you to listen, put on your mixtapes, put on you iPod under your favorite R&B playlist, whatever you wanna do.  Make sure you have a self-extracting program for Window users (like WinZip or WinRaR), Mac users you can just click it to open it up. Included in the zip files are:

Outta Control - Shay Star
Be Mine Feat. Shay Star - B2DaDot
All I Need - Shay Star, Drake & B2DaDot
Know Ur Name - Shay Star & T-Pain
Falling For You Feat. Shay Star - Dre
Grindin Feat. Shay Star - Freeway

You can download the zip file containing these tracks here

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment